Saturday, March 26, 2016

Transport Exhibition And Dinner With Godma Annie

So Max was away at work in HK and we had nothing to do on a PH... so when Godma Karen suggested that we meet up to watch Zootopia and visit the Bus Exhibition in Habour Front, I said ok...

We arranged to meet and catch the movie, lunch and then proceed to the exhibition.

OMG, it was such a terrifying experience to visit HF during PH. It was people mountain people sea... Just looking at the sheer amount of people made me tired...


We watched Zootopia and it was a fantastic movie... at one touching part, I caught Ace turning around to see if I was weeping:) hahahhaha.... And I told Ace afterwards, I think all Singaporeans should watch it because it is about not having prejudice against poeple and people living in harmony... just like in Singapore!:)

THen we went for lunch... Ace wanted to eat Jap food but there was such a long queue, I suggested we go eat something else instead.. And Ace was grumpy... but went along with the suggestion...

The food was not great but at least we had good company:) Then it was time to go to the exhibition...

Actually, it was sooooooooooooooo crowded that I totally no mood to take picture lor.. I only took the pictures below cos it was part of some do and event, get a chop and exchange for a goody bag thingy....

It was nice to see all the told tickets and stuff but the sheer crowd made me not want to slowly look look see see or read all the details as well.. I think I enjoyed the Army exhibition and the Navy one... or even the Police ones more...






But it was nice to see the old buses with these old seats...


And old signs all rusted with age...

Remember these windows?:)

These grills?



So enough of the buses of the yesteryears, here are new buses that are coming our way in the later part of the year.. we are supposed to visit the two different designs and vote... Ace was just happy to see a CHARGING STATION in the bus:)


Then we hang around for a fair bit and I decided that it was time to go for dinner:)

We arranged to meet Annie godma in City Hall and when we reached there, OMG... it was like a dead town compared to HF!

I feel so much more relaxed there in City Hall because there were not alot of people everywhere....

We walked around aimlessly cos we were early and then we saw that they were organizing a colouring competition.. so I asked Ace if he wanted to join... I just thought it will be nice to sit down:)

We sat at this table andthere was someone who coloured halfway and left this there.. so nice leh.. why din they complete it and take part in the competition?






THen I got hungry and ask Annie Godma was already here, I asked Ace to finish the rest at home and make our way to eat dinner!:)





Ace ordered his usual favorites and when godma Annie ate the ONLY mushroom in his veggie tempura, he pouted..and so his godma ordred another plate of tempura that only had MUSHROOMS:) hahahahaha...

That is his happy face when he saw the mushrooms!:)


All in all, a satisfying meal... and godma didnt even realize that time flew by till she reached home and realized we had been eating and chatting for 4 hours!:) hahahaha..

Thanks to Ace's two godmas again for the treats (Godma Karen treated lunch, Godma Annie treated dinner) ... next time our treat ok!

Previous Post: Mr Scaredy Cat

No comments: