Friday, March 30, 2018

Movie With Lele

 I had some free tickets for a movie and asked if Ace wanted to go with any of his friends.. Since it was some boys movie, I suggested that we invite Lele and Aunty KP along.

After the movie, we decided to go for a meal and went to the foodcourt. As usual, us adults sat in one table and the kids sat at another table to play games.

 But we noticed.. that the kids were just playing their own phones...

Much later, I asked Ace if he will still like to hang out with Lele cos it seemed to me that they were not playing with each other since they were all focused on their own phones.

And Ace said, "No mummy, we were playing games with each other on our own phones.."

そうですね!

Anyway, on the way home, we hopped on those new buses where you can charge your phone and the boys were all so excited:) hahaah..

Previous Post:  How I Know Ace Has Grown Up

No comments: