Saturday, March 10, 2018

Plant A Tree


Remember when we planted a tree as a family?

We actually had a chance to do it again when our Lions Club organized the event... (hehe.. I designed the WA promo above. Nice boh).. But in the end, it didnt happen because I guess with our family in "pieces", it was kind of difficult at the moment to do something as one team...
Max left for the event early, I joined later (since it was so close to home) and Ace refused to wake up no matter how I asked him to wake.. so I gave up and went on my own...





 It was actually a pretty cool event and lots of fun...

But for me, it was really super awkward.. it was the time where everyone just found out about our divorce... and then it was when Max was still behaving strangely somewhat and Ace was super emo due to all that has happened...

I think what made it worse is that when I saw so many of our friends happily enjoying the event with their kids, it made it especially painful for me to remember that I no longer had this "complete" family.









 That is me planting a tree.. with the help of some people..


 We planted 200 trees that day :)


Anyway, I was still happy to see my friends there:)

Previous Post:

No comments: