Sunday, March 04, 2018

Ace's Swimming Exam





Woke up early to wake Ace for his swimming exam. Asked if he can go himself, he said yes.

Called me 30 min later cos he din bring swimming trunks and goggles! Who goes to a swimming exam without swimming gear i ask you?

 His dad is not available to help too so i had to hand deliver there. Reach there, called but no one pick up phone. Paid for ticket to go in and find him only to realize his coach lent him a pair of shorts for it. Dun need liao also must tell me mah. My time and money are both precious leh. Especially now.

Since already there, stayed on to take some pictures. Then went back home to hang my washing and going back to same place again for my zumba class... #lifeofamother #世上只有妈妈好





Sigh... but at least he passed...

Here is him and his cert in a photo his coach sent me:)





Previous Post:

No comments: