Sunday, March 18, 2018

Restaurant Shima

Not all things that happen in a seemingly gloomy year is bad:)

Well at the very least, I discovered one day that I finally won one of the many contests I joined;) It was a voucher for two to a fine dining japanese restaurant called Shima at goodwood park hotel.

Given that Annie is the person I know who loves good food most and she has given me tonnes of treats, I decided I will invite her to eat this meal with me.



To be honest, I have not heard of this restaurant before this and dunno how it will be like.. It is interesting to note the restaurant is as old as my sis:) hahahah


The table and chair is very japanese...

Our menu..

And indeed.. the food is very beautiful.. and it tasted as good as it looked!



I jokingly asked the waiter if the flower can be eaten.. haahahah

Can you tell what is this decor... it is rice bran:)



The next dish also very fancy.. the lights are so colourful! Only thing is, I think this prawn, though sweet, is still not as sweet as the one we had in dubai..













I decided that I should take a video to capture the fancy colours:)





OMG.. I salivating as I posting this.. hahaha I must go back again..























Dessert!




WHat a fanastic meal!


After tat we even took some time to walk walk and explore around the hotel before we went home.

Very satisfying meal we had.

Previous Post: Angel Can Cook

No comments: