Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ace Claps!


Ah Yee's blog is called Clatzz Claps.

Maybe I should start calling this blog Ace Claps.. hahahahahah :)

That because Ace has finally started to clap! yeah!

For the past two weeks, I have been teaching Ace to clap... it all started with the Your Baby Can Read VCD.. cos it teaches the word "clap". So I always do the action of clapping whenever the word comes on the screen.

Sometimes when he does something clever, I will clap and say, "What a clever baby! See, mummy is clapping.. can you clap?"

But he usually ignores me when I do that.

About 2 days ago, he started clapping along.. but he usually does so maybe 1 minute after I have already stopped clapping.. hahaha... and he would all of a sudden clap... but he wouldnt clap when I ask him to. However, once he gets started, all you need to do is to praise him, "Oh.. so clever... what a clever boy.. wah.. so clever... you can clap!!" and in addition to clapping, he will also start to giggle and laugh and make some happy noises...

Today, however, he has started to clap when i ask him to. All you need to do is say, "Clap, baobei!" and start clapping and he will happily clap along...

So proud am I of my achievement that I am starting to teach him to:
- Wave hello and goodbye (he has been doing alot of waving of the arms anyway)
- high five
- kiss me (he obliges sometimes onli..)
- hug me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Ace is such a clever baobei. I'm sure he's a born WINNER!
Jia you!!
Rebecca

Clatzz said...

ok i wan teach ace to kiss ah yee oso...

<*ANGEL*> said...

Well, he can kiss.. but his version of kiss is more like use his whole mouth to bite you like tat.. hahahahaha...