Monday, March 13, 2006

I Exchange With You


I really marvel at the fact that Ace understands the meaning of exchange even at such a young age of 8 months.

Just the other day, I woke up and realized that he was already awake. So I greeted him and smiled to him and he started talking to me and playing with me...

Then I grabbed his mini bolster and asked him, "Can you lend mummy your bolster?" And then i hugged it and pretend to sleep... "Your bolster smell very nice leh.. lend to mummy, ok?" (His bolster is really very sweet-smelling lor!)

At first he tried to grab it from me but my grip was too strong... and then he turned to the side and grabbed my bolster and hugged my bolster...

After a while, he pushed the big bolster to me.. and then he tried to grab his small one again.. hahaha.. he also knows how to exchange and bartar trade ah! I think he is made for business ;) Hmm.. daddy, we can get Ace to inherit our biz liao.. hahhaha....

VOTE FOR ACE!
Check: http://verityy.blogspot.com/2006/02/vote-for-ace.html for details
Ace current votes: 55 (click on the number to see latest updates)
Top Baby has 503 votes currently...
Ace current placing: 13/101
Countdown: 11 more days to go...

No comments: