Saturday, March 25, 2006

The Many Antics of Sleeping Ace

Well, we know that growing babies are lots of fun because they often have many tricks up their baby sleeves.

Ace is starting to understand more about the world everyday and he is starting to have the ability to react to things that are happening around him.

It is little wonder that he has many tricks like pretending not to look at me when I say goodbye... like trying to jump off the chair (he would if he wasnt securely tied to it).

But who would have thought that this cute little baby can even come up with tricks and stunts even when he is sleeping??!!

Rolling off to sleep
The other day, Ace woke at around 6am to ask for milk. He climbed up from his crib to my bed and then started to suckle away. He suckled for very long and didn't seem satisfied. When I took away the nipple, he was quite upset and started to make noise...

So I put it back again...

Then all of a sudden, he pulled his mouth out, rolled over and FELL back onto his bed with a loud "PLOMP" and was asleep in that strange position. He wouldnt budge no matter how I nudged him and so I just left him in that position.

Sit and Reach
Then on a different occasion, Ace woke up suddenly (in the middle of a nightmare i assumed) and then cried and sat up on his own.. he continued to cry and cry until I walked over to him and asked him, "Why darling? What's wrong?"

Perhaps he felt safe after hearing mummy's voice and then he just toppled over from his sitting position into that sit and reach position and continued sleeping! Like that also can!

Babies really never cease to amaze me!

No comments: