Friday, March 03, 2006

Yeye Nanny


Yeye plays nanny for one afternoon today and did a great job! *applause*

Well, on Vday, I received a call early in the morning from Yeye telling me tat Nainai is not working today.. so she wanted to see and play with Ace...

As I was at my mum's place tat day (Max was sailing and will be back in the evening), I decided to leave Ace with my MIL when max come back so tat we can have some quiet time together and celebrate our Vday ;)

When we reached Nainai house, Yeye had already gone to work.. so he din get to meet him..

Anywayz, just when we were about to go home after our rendevouz (shhh.. dun ask us wat we did.. it's a SECRET!!), Nainai called us and asked for HELP!

Apparently, seperation anxiety had striked again and Ace was crying and crying and crying non stop. No matter wat nainai did.. he just wouldnt stop! WHen we reached and I carried him, he just hugged me very tight... erm... my fault.. I forgot to tell him that we were going out for a few hours and coming back for him later.. somehow.. whenever I forget to tell him tat.. he gets cranky.. when i do remember, he is okie...

So by the time Yeye reached home, Ace was back home with us as well...

This means tat Yeye has not seen Ace for like 2 weeks... Today, after his doc appt, Yeye came to visit Ace. Since it was lunchtime, i asked Yeye if he wanted to feed Ace.. he gladly agreed...

He looked so happy while he fed Ace and he told me that this is the first time he is feeding a baby.. cos when Max and WIlson were babies, he was bz making money and rarely had time at home to play with them or even feed them ;)

Anywayz, Yeye gets a 8/10 for feeding skills... Ah Yee, you gotto jia you orh ;) you got more chance to practice but still do worse.. hahahaha ;)

VOTE FOR ACE!
Check: http://verityy.blogspot.com/2006/02/vote-for-ace.html for details
Ace current votes: 33 (click on the number to see latest updates)
Top Baby has 157 votes currently...
Ace current placing: 13/101
Countdown: 22 more days to go...

1 comment:

Clatzz said...

orh... i will jia you to be the best ace nanny... ;)