Saturday, March 18, 2006

Foot Fetish

Ace has a foot fetish...

At 3 months, he already liked to suck and eat his own toes.. now, he has already advanced furthur.. hahaha.. to wanting to eat MY TOES...

I dunno whether is it becuase I have bright red nails on my feet or he just loves feet.. everytime i carry him and sit down on his tilam, he will aim for my feet and crawl towards it. WHen he gets close enough, he will bend down and and try to suck my toes...

So to make use of his fascination with feet, i just place my feet somewhere and ask him to crawl there.. good training for his crawling..

Anywayz, Waipo just told me that he also likes to grab her toes and suck it.. so I guess it is not the red nail polish..

I wonder where he got this fetish from or where he learnt this from.. hmm...

PS: I changed my nail colour to a very dull shade of pink. Yesterday, he was playing on the floor and I was seated beside him.. he suddenly went towards my foot, aimed for my big toe and sucked on it!!!! What's wrong with my son???

No comments: