Friday, May 19, 2006

Cough! Cough!


2 Saturdays ago, we were having lunch when we suddenly recieved a sms from Jez Ah Ma telling us that one of our fav vegeterian stalls, Yuan Xiang, has opened a branch in Changi...

We replied to tell them that we were eating atGeylang and about a minute later, we saw their Mercedes E200 peeping out from the corner... and so we had lunch together...

During the meal, their younger daughter, Oracle, was asking for green tea and when she did not get it, she started to cough... "That's her signal that she wants tea.." Richie Ah ye told me... "Nowadays the kids.. sigh.. they are good I tell you..."

I tot that Oracle was very clever too....

But then I discovered that Chang Jiang Hou Lang Tui Qian Lang...While Oracle is 3.5 years old.. Ace can already do that when he is barely one years old!!

Yday me and Daddy and Ah Yee went for a late dinner at circuit road and we were sitting at this table belonging to the coffee stall so aunty said we must order from her. We ordered a home cooked barley water and then proceeded to feed Ace a little of it.

Then we started talking amongst ourselves and then when Ace wanted the barley water, he would make noise and cry.... when we ignored him, he started to COUGH! When we continued to ignore him, he continue to pretend to cough!

You could tell he is pretending cos he opened his mouth and forced himself to make that coughing sound! Oh my gosh! My son is less than a year old and can pretend to cough to get his drink?!

i dunno whether to luff or cry... Like Ace's picture... 真的是伤脑筋啊!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do like Ace's picture. He looks so innocent. Don't get fool by him eh.

What's the chinese words you have next to the question? Some confusion words oops..I mean Confucious???

<*ANGEL*> said...

Nope, I will not be fooled by him... that day, he cried or rather, pretended to cry cos he wanted us to carry him... and then when we did, my fren asked me, "Did you see tat?! That mischievous glim in his eyes tat says, "I WON!!"

So young also know how to pretend..

Hahaha... the chinese words mean, "It's really a huge headache!" :P