Friday, May 05, 2006

My Favourite Ah Yee


Clari Peng is my favourite Ah Yee... rightly so too since I only have one Ah Yee.. hiaks...

Recently, there has been alot of comments on my blog about my Ah Yee with regards to her before and after picture...

It's strange tat since mummy started the blog.. only people who bother to post messages are people she know well... and all of a sudden, when someone starts saying something nasty or negative, everyone else join in.. and all are people who never comment before one...

Dun people read How To Win Friends And Influence People? Can't they also say tat my Ah Yee is pretty... or tat she got nicer hair style... or that she loves me alot??? Only one person said Ah Yee's good things... the others only bother to say she look old lah.. wat lah..

Wei, my ah yee also read this blog one leh... think of how she must feel lah.. anywayz, you all never meet her in person.. just look at picture and comment also not fair mah...

Anywayz, Ah Yee.. no matter wat others say.. you are them Ah Yee I love most!! And anywayz, I think you are pretty and sexy! :) Mummy and Daddy thinks so too.. especially now tat you fu shi already... your face color and skin looks so much better than before! :) Jia you orh!

Love you deep deep,
Ace

12 comments:

Monky said...

ya ya...i also luv ace (my zhi ying) n ah yee bery muchie 1...hahahha

Clatzz said...

ah yee lubs ace deep deep tooo...

Anonymous said...

Clari Peng, dont want to comment on your blog so I comment on your Cheh's blog lah.Hee.hee..Your pic on the right (past blog), you look more confident and happier. In person you look nicer too. Don't allow others' words over-rule your feelings. Keep it up!

Angel..angel...pu-yau-ching. comment box mah...so ppl comment lah. Nasty or not what to do, we have to accept it. Good things some dont want to say and then some even good things say also dont know whether true or not. Hey, if I tell others I help a snail cross the drain they will say I weird one lah, stupid one lah. Crazy one lah.But I help what. Also kena.

I have pens
My pens are blue
I have found 2 new friends
Beautiful as both of you

p.s. dont post my pictures hor otherwise ppl say things also. Wait I cannot take it I might jump out from me bed and slam my face on my fluffy pillow. Sorry...got carried away.

Clatzz said...

hey Pus, xie xie!! y u dun wanna comment on my blog leh? :p

u are funny lah... was luffing away wen i read ur comment...

when u free we meet for juices?

Anonymous said...

Clatz, good thing u were luffing. Dont sad-sad hor..!comment in here coz i follow others comment. See how long the chain can go. Later I comment in yours okay. But first got things for me to comment or not? I only comment if I must have things to say. I usually keep comment to myself. aiyoh, better chow lah otherwise your Cheh take fire hose and spray on us coz flooding her comment box...Earth calling Angel..coming Angel.
btw..the pict in red which was circled, when was it taken?

Clatzz said...

u recently nothing much to blog abt leh... i think my cheh wont mind us flooding her comment box... we are adding some spices to her blog ok... :p

that pic in red was taken this yr feb... y leh?? look exceptionally pretty?? wahhahaha...

Anonymous said...

Actually got things to nag about in mine. MEN DO nag! thats the title but then not completed yet. Probably today lah since not working.

u look good in that one. earth yelling at angel now coming angel....

Ha...haa..

Choonbee said...

Everyone has their own perception on beauty. What's the crux of the detox? Good health, right? As long as 'beneath the skin' is healthy, beauty will overflow from within.

Anonymous said...

i think we should publish more of such before and after pics here...how about we start with Pus's BEFORE pic?

I am sure she will look DAMN Good after she completes her Detox program.

What say you, Pus...?

Anonymous said...

Hmm...maybe not Max. I am too shy to take photograph now. too shy to show my 94kg body, oily acne face and my long greasy hair. In fact if you guys noticed it I have 2 chipped teeth. No picts please.

<*ANGEL*> said...

Hahahahha.... okie okie.. looks like this blog will onli get 'raving comments' when i publish Ace's pictures.. shall stick to that.. muahahaha

YANZ said...

hi, so sorry, i'd like to apologize if i've hurt clatzz's feelings. My comments weren't meant to be nasty or mean at all... i was just, erm, being truthful about which photo i thot looks more beautiful. Sorry, clatzz. I guess what I should say is as long as you're healthy and not too skinny like those crazy Hollywood celebrities out there, you're fine... :D