Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Passing On

A sweet angel I know has passed on....

She is a really nice and caring person and very motherly too.... she is generous and kind and cheerful, healthy-looking too... And I still have no news of why she passed away cos she is overseas...

I think her son is only about my age or just about a year younger than me... Just woke up in daze and recieved the news from Jez Mama...

I was shocked for a moment.... And I feel sad.....

I wondered how I must feel if I were her daughter.. gee, I would be really upset..

There's a chinese saying, "事事难预料" (It's difficult to predict things...) and true enough, it is really difficult to predict when we will leave the world.. no matter how well-prepared you are, sometimes you leave whether you like it or not.. tat is why it is important to cherish the people around you... especially people like your parents, your friends...

Well Ace, if Mummy ever passes on... you just have to know that mummy loves you and daddy most in the world... ok? *BEAR HUGZ* You must be strong and stay happy and cheerful and lead a meaningful life... help more people and take care of the rest of the family on our behalf..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

choy .. dun mumber rubbish ..

Anonymous said...

Thats fact of life. Everyone of us has to go through this - one or another. The best thing to do is to spend as much time as possible with your loved ones and treasure these moments.

Anonymous said...

Love your blogs and Ace is a little darling!!!

Monicka