Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Dun Make Use Of My Son



Ace is a cute baby.

Lots of people want to leverage on him.

Whenever I bring Ace to office, there are always nice people who want to carry him cos they think he is cute and cos they really love him... but my radars are up whenever there are people who want to carry him cos 'he is a cute hunza baby... son of Most beautiful mum-to-be 2005"...

Yes, I shamelessly make Ace pose for my Fibre Plus cos I think he makes good mascot for my biz :) But he is MY SON! I can do watever I like with him or to him...

Call me a snob for practising double standards... but I draw a line at letting other people MAKE USE OF HIM.

I was just wondering to myself the other day why I allow Ace to be carried by some pple but not others.. there is this particular group I ALWAYS SIAM when I see them and will hold on tightly to Ace whenever I see them..

I wondered why I felt so protective over Ace when I see them and dun do tat to other pple... and suddenly, it hit me! Wanting to verify my gut feel, I asked Daddy if he knew the reason I shun and dislike those people (I was specifically mentioning someone.. but i shant say who..hahaha) and before I could finish my sentence, Daddy said without thinking, "cos they were making use of Ace!"

Yes, these bad pple were making use of baby Ace! I hate it when they whip out their cameras and try to hold him to take pictures... My son is not animal from the zoo okay.... dun come and pretend to play with him and say he is cute just because you want to make use of his pictures to say "Oh, taking HUNZA pdts will give you cute babies like this..."

Those who outright come to me and ask me if they can take pic of him for testimonials, i still not so angry.. is the pretend pretend kind one I very angry at... How come you dun play with my son when your associates are not around and you have no one to rave about Ace to???

I use instinct and heart one ok.. one look I can tell who are genuinely nice to my son and who are not. He also can tell.. just see who he likes to carry him and who he smiles at you know...

And please hor.. he is my son.. i can paste his pics all over the blog and shout, "SEE, I TOOK HUNZA PDTS, SO MY SON SO HEALTHY AND CUTE.." but you cannot okie.. cos it is MY SON.. you so kiang you go and give birth to YOUR OWN okie...

It's just like when I was in primary 5, I had a friend.. and I one day complained about my sister to her... she listened and sympathized with me for having a barbaric sister who bites me... but leh, the next day, after visiting my house, she started criticizing my sister and said some nasty things about her.. i stopped talking to this friend for one week...

She is my sister lor.. i can complain about her... but you CAN'T.. wanna complain, go complain about your own sister... was my logic...

When I got older, i learnt that this is called double standards... but well, I think I am entitled to it cos it's my life, my family and my attitude.. no one else has the right to interfere :) Hee..

Anywayz, if you happen to be carrying Ace and XXX comes to you and say, "So cute.. and brings all his/her assoc.." pls hold on to my baby tightly and dun let them take him away to take pics.. or carry for fun laughter and entertainment... protect Ace at all cost please! Dun let them make use of my son... (Especially Ah Yee and Ganma Seok Ling.. you all must help me hor!! Dun need to ask WHO.. you will know cos you can FEEL it one...)

PS: I told Daddy about story of me and my pri school fren.. daddy says i should have beaten her till she land in hospital.. hahahah.. some good example we leave for Ace.. well Ace, if you are reading this when you grow older.. Daddy's kidding okie.. violence doesnt solve matters.. and my boy, do continue to use your heart to feel for people who are sincere to you..

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha harbaric sis sia !!!!

Anonymous said...

*barbaric

Anonymous said...

Wooh...did I detect anger in an angel.

Lots of people who are full of pretentious and taking advantage on anyone. So let them be. Next time mention their names in your blog...oopps, maybe not. Haa.haa..Take it easy babe.

Xia_mi_mi said...

What hypocrites.. =S

But yupz..truely agree with you that a baby can tell who is real & who's not.

Next time you don't like that person's face, just smack his/her hand when he/she tries to place hand near your kid ba.. =P

Cheers~! =)

Anonymous said...

I have difficulty trying to read your english. You are what you speak/think, why use bad english.

Clatzz said...

everyone here has no difficulty understanding amd reading whats written here except u... so i think the one with bad english is not the author... :p

which fren of urs complain abt me? i make sure she kena till jia lat jia lat...

<*ANGEL*> said...

Pus: Erm... ya.. i was rather angry when i wrote this.. hahahahah
Wouldnt you be if your baby were used by other pple? ;) I know you would probably hantam them as well.. hahahahaha ;)

Annonymous: Hahaha.. if you have difficulty understanding my english.. it is probably cos you dun belong to this SMS/singlish generation.. ;)

I use "poor english" because the demographics of my readers prefer to read singlish with SMS shortforms ;)

Clatzz: ERm.. tell you who you also dunno lah...

Anonymous said...

I guess you are right. I am in the wrong time frame. Scott, beam me back .....

Monky said...

wah...who so bad..make use of my "zhi ying" huh...smack him or her ah..haha..
Well,there are always black sheeps around lor..
But i m curious of who u r refering to leh... :p

<*ANGEL*> said...

Anonymous: Hiaks.. ;) So you are staying anonymous cos you come from the time machine? Muahahahahah

daniel said...

Well, it's wide variety of people that makes life so interesting, isnt'it? ^-^

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»