Sunday, August 27, 2006

Ace, Ace, Baby NO MORE


The whole world has been telling me that Ace does not look like a baby anymore.

GH who saw his photo over msn says he looks like a 5 year old little boy.. albeit with a little less hair. But my baby is only 14 months!

I guess it is cos he has teeth now.

Also, when he is giving his cheeky grin, he has this very knowing look.. "like he is wise beyond his years.." as my friend described it.

I dunno whether to be happy or sad.

I like it that my little baby is growing up and no longer so dependent on me cos that means I get more freedom to move around and do the things that I like and want. It is also easier on my mum and mum-in-law when they take care of him cos he is easily appeased and can handle solid foods now.

At least he can tell us what he wants know and point to things that he wants and shake his head at things that he doesn't want.

BUT, I rather enjoyed having my baby in my arms and having him being dependant on me as well. And I think babies are cuter than toddlers or even children!

I for one do not like children who look older... worst still if they ACT wise beyond their years. I think children should behave like children.. why be so mature so early? They should enjoy their childhood as it is a rare time in their life where they really do not have much worries...

Well, maybe I shouldn't name this blog Ace, Ace, Baby anymore... new names, new inspirations, anyone??

No comments: