Saturday, August 26, 2006

Daddy Cleans Poo

Usually, Daddy will come to me and say, "Mama... poot poot already.." and that is his cue for me to go and help Ace bath and change.

Ever since Ace is full month, Daddy doesnt like to clean his poo. For some unknown reason, while he loved cleaning poo in the hospital, at home before Ace turned 1 month old.. after that he just stopped trying all together.

I think Ace longs to get his dad clean his poo though.. cos he likes to poo poo when Daddy is taking care of him alone.. muahahaha...

The other day, me just bathed.. smell nice nice.. dress nice nice liao and then our baobei son poo poo.. so Daddy has no choice but to bath him with the VitaliT shower lor ;)

Ace just had breakfast and despite poo poo-ing, he still had a big tummy to show for it.. hahaha....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oops.. is max naked?? :P

ace's tummy so round.. like a small balloon.. beri funny :P

<*ANGEL*> said...

Hahaha.. no lah... Max is not naked lah.. he was clothed lah.. how would he allow me to post his naked pics on the blog as well? I also wun wanna post tat mah.. his delicious body me enjoy can liaoz.. no need to share.. hahahahaha