Friday, August 11, 2006

Fake Cry

How do children learn to ACT? Why are babies natural born actors?

Even before I was pregnant with Ace, I would look at crying children outside and then affirm that they are just pretending to cry to get their way and I always wondered how they learnt this.

Ace is now capable of doing that as well. Just that he doesnt do it often because most of the time, I dun give in when it is a fake cry.

The other day, he wanted to play outside in the living room (where he has already made a huge mess) and I wanted to stop him, so I put him in his playpen.. He struggled and cried and then gave this look:

Look very real right? ;) Even got tears okie.. but the moment I told him his expression very ugly and took a picture of him... and then I told him i will show everyone his ugly photo, he stopped.

I think can sign him up for star search when he is older.. muahhahah...

2 comments:

Monky said...

haha..Ace steady lor...nature born actor...ahaha

Anonymous said...

haha so cute !!!!!! He reminds me of YQ ..... the blackie eyes .. haha