Friday, September 08, 2006

Ace Has Strong Teeth


Ace was looking kind of bored that day. And I had a feeling that he would be hungry soon if I did not feed him. But we had to wait till Daddy came back from his soccer game then can we go over to Waipo’s house where his lunch was waiting.

I remembered that there is still teething biscuit in the Tupperware and so I took it out, gave to him and asked him if he wanted to eat it.

I am under the impression that for teething biscuits, you eat half of it and throw the other half a way. That, to me, is an awful waste of food so I usually chop it up into smaller pieces so that he will finish the whole piece of biscuit.

But I was feeling lazy that day and so I decided to pass him the whole biscuit since he is good at feeding himself biscuits and VP now.

Now, if you did not know, a teething biscuit is quite tough because it is suppose to be hard so that it can sooth the baby’s gums when they grate their itchy gums on it when they start to grow teeth.

Usually I need to use a CHOPPER to cut it up okie. Can’t even use my hands to break it into two.
To my amazement, I passed the biscuit to Ace, went into the room to get something, came out and saw that the corner is already gone.

“Wah!” I thought to myself, “Iron teeth ah!”

Over the next twenty minutes, he just slowly slowly nibble nibble and finished the WHOLE BISCUIT just like that!

Has it got anything to do with the fact that he is the son of "铁牙无敌玛丽雅"? Hahaha.. tat was my nick in Uni cos I was wearing braces ;) Like mother, like son.. ;)

If you like what you have read, please take some time to vote for this blog.. You can vote as many times as you like to support this blog. You are also allowed to vote daily ;)
CLICK HERE:

No comments: