Saturday, September 02, 2006

Mummy Gets Scolding Cos Of Ace

Daddy was out at sea that day and so mummy went out to play! Hahaha.. wat to do.. such a rare chance tat tian shi, di li, ren he...

Richie Ah Ye was out of town so Jez Ah Ma was free.. Joven Gor gor was feeling bored and say he never go zouk before so he chio us... and then WED was ladies nite and we as the female spieces get FREE ENTRY...

It was Mumbo nite there.. so the music was kind of retro lor.. but i guess it fits me lah.. since I was born in that era.. hahaha.. and Joven loves retro music.. he is very much someone who was born in the wrong era.. hahaha ;)

Anyway, initially, the music kind of made me feel old cos I started hearing songs from my Primary School days like "I heard a rumour.." wah piangz... PRIMARY SCHOOL LEH.. means 20 years ago liao lor...

But leh, after a while, I started to feel really happy and REALLY YOUNG ;)

1) I see many LAO AH PEK THERE and they look really OLD
2) I think I look not very different from the 20+ poly or uni students
3) Someone commented that they were surprised that I am a mother-of-1
4) Someone said I look like a korean star
5) Someone said I look like a beauty from China
6) I danced from 11.30pm till 2.30am without much rest and I think I lasted longer than those who were YOUNGER than me.. (Joven next day still tell me very tired.. hahhaa)

But leh, that came at a price....

Before I went, I called my mum and told her I will be home late tat day cos whenever max goes sailing, I go and stay with my mum mah.. and then she said she had flu and asked me to go home and sleep with ace cos she cannot sleep next to him..

I was so disappointed cos i was so looking forward to it.. and then leh, Clatzz says she is going home and I entrusted the task of sleeping with Ace to her and went ahead to chiong with my kakis...

At 2.30 when we ended, i tot it would be best to go back to my own home cos if I went to mummy's house, the sound of me bathing and blowing my hair is sure to wake Ace up... so i sent Clatzz a message and asked her to tell mummy i go back to my own home..

I slept at 4.30 (got to bath, dry hair, moisturize and make sure no momo around.. 7th mth and me alone at home leh...) Me woke at 9.30, decided I needed more sleep and slept somemore till 11.30.. wake and quickly went to mummy's place...

Reached there and she gave me black face.. I asked her how is her flu.. and she say, "YOu still remember that I sick meh?? Ask you to come home and then you.. blah blah blah.." Gist of it is that she was not feeling well and wanted to rest and my good son woke up 2 times in the night and she had to wake and rock him back to sleep cos poor Clatzz could not rock him properly and so he no want to sleep... and why I never go home.. blah blah blah..

See lah..married liao.. got son liao still kenna nagged. hahahaa.. hope I wun become like tat when I am old man...

Poor Clatzz also kenna.. cos Ace kept waking her and then when she finally slept, Ace woke and go and pinch her nose and cheek. In the end the poor thing have to take cab to work cos woke up late... Hahaha.. and then she complain to me.. but Ah Yee.. you only one day so scared liao.. THIS HAPPENS TO ME EVERYDAY HOR...

Anyway, I also very clever.. Waipo nag nag scold scold. i quickly walk to Ace and ask him.. "Boy, why you wake so many times.. now mummy get scolded by waipo already... waipo so poor thing leh.. flu leh, you never take care of her and still make her wake and rock you.. cannot huh.. see, mummy get scolded already..."

And then instantly, Waipo forgave me and asked me if I wanted lunch.. hahahhaha...

Vote for this blog.. CLICK HERE:

No comments: