Monday, September 04, 2006

Golden Shower


I was woken up by a golden shower of blessing from my son today.

For some unknown reason, both me and Ace slept till late in the morning. It was almost 11am in the morning. I was still snoozing away when Ace decided that he had enough of sleeping.

As usual, he will wake, climb to me, put one leg over my waist and sit on me to do his chee-kok-beh stunt. Then he would jump up and down and pretend to be riding a horse till I wake up and will laugh happily when I do.

Today, he did something different. He jumped up and down and then leaned himself forward so that his whole body was lying down on my body.

I suddenly feel a warm trickle flow down by back as I was lying sideways and he was sitting on the waist area at my side.

“Ace, is that you. Get up now.. you pee pee on mummy already..”

He smiled at me.

“Ace, your pee smelly leh.. quick.. get up.. if not Mummy cannot get up..”

He gave me a super cheeky smile but refused to budge.

“Ace, you don’t get up, Mummy cannot get up and make milk for you leh…”

Hahaha.. at the mention of his ‘hot spot’, he relented. Maybe I should go and buy 4D today.

Vote for this blog.. CLICK HERE:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.. ace pee on your back :P

Anonymous said...

btw forgot to congrat you for getting No.2 in the "best mummies blog" in sgfriends.net for the month of aug.. cheers :):)