Friday, September 15, 2006

Foot Fetish...

Ace adores my legs.. especially my feet.. hahaha..

The lastest game I have created which is very fun for both of us is that I will lie on bed and raise my legs up to a 90 degree angle to my body.

And then Ace will use my legs as support in bid go stand up and will try to reach out for my feet.

When he fails cos he is too short, he will try to push his way through between my legs and then pounce on my body to hug me.

Kind of violent.. and kind of silly.. but lots of fun ;) hahaha..

Wonder where and how he got his foot fetish...

Anyway, he woke up in the middle of the night to BITE MY FEET to tell me he is hungry the other day.. wonder why my baby is so barbaric!?



He also has this thing about bare tummies.. did I watch alot of Bay Watch when I was pregnant?

Sometimes when I wake, he would climb over to me and then he will try to push up my t-shirt and stare at my bare tummy.. and then he will attempt to kiss it. I will cover my tummy with my hands or my t shirt again and he will pull it away. After kissing it, he will touch it.. and then he will use his hands to dig at my belly button.

Wonder what his fascination is about..



If you like what you have read, please take some time to vote for this blog.. You can vote as many times as you like to support this blog. You are also allowed to vote daily ;)

CLICK HERE:

3 comments:

Monky said...

hahaha...full of pattern..

Anonymous said...

Hi Angel,
My son is like that too..He lvoes to catch our toes and he likes to pull up my t-shirt to tickle me...we've got cheeky boys..:P

Anonymous said...

haha.. did ace leave a love bite mark on your feet?? :P :P