Monday, September 11, 2006

Violent games


Ace is what I term a ‘violent baby’.

Somehow, he is gregarious and loves violent games. When you play violent games like flipping him over, throwing him into the air, turning him upside down, he will laugh happily and act as if he is having a time of his life.. ;)

That’s good I guess since he is a boy.. if he were like mummy hum chee, that would be very sad for a boy.. hahahahaha…

He is also very violent in that he loves to use his head to hit it against my head, my face, my nose. I think my nose is now 2 degrees slanted to the left liao.. and he banged his head against my cheek so hard that day that it was sore for one week with a blue black!

Today, he came up with this new game where he would want me to lift my legs high up in the air and then he would try to climb up to touch my feet and when he can’t he will separate my legs and hop down on my body through my two legs.

Sometimes I wonder if his nose is now flatter than it was when he was born because of all his antics. So to counteract that, me would now and then pinch his nose to keep it sharp..

Anyway, violent Ace bit Daddy hard on his tummy today. He kenna some beatings on his bum bum as a result and was punished with quiet time in the playpen.. initially he tried to worm his way out by crying and then after awhile cos everyone ignored him.. he just sit in the playpen till he see someone come by then pretend to cry again. Gee, never see Daddy so angry with him before..

But I tell Daddy he already very xin fu already.. only kenna bitten on tummy once.. me already received his ‘kisses’ on my arm, my leg, my tummy, sometimes even my face… when will he outgrow this teething stage?

If you like what you have read, please take some time to vote for this blog.. You can vote as many times as you like to support this blog. You are also allowed to vote daily ;)

CLICK HERE:

3 comments:

Clatzz said...

he bit me when i was feeding him lor...

Anonymous said...

lol.. fierce baby.. must be max lah.. taught him to be violent.. :P :P :P :P

Rene ♥ said...

cute boy u have.:)