Monday, September 25, 2006

Telephone time

Well, I decided to spruce up Ace's playpen a little so that it doesnt look so boring..

Using a shoe string,I tied all his colourful sound toys to the sides of the playpen and in order to prevent the phone from being thrown about, I tied it to the playpen also...

Ace was having a great time playing with the phone today after lunch.. he was so happy that he fell alseep in the corner with the phone in his hand and a smile on his face.. hahahaa..

PS: Dear all, this blog will be resting for about a week or so because Max Daddy broke his leg and we have shifted to Yeye's house to stay to help him recuperate WITHOUT STAIRS. He will likely be relying on crutches for 1-2 months.

Yeap, his two shin bones broke away CLEANLY when he was playing soccer on saturday..

Me got to go and be maid Minah and Ace Chua is currently staying with Waipo..

Thank you for your kind understanding.. do send some words of encouragement to Max and KEEP VOTING FOR THIS BLOG!!:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. ace hogging on the toy phone!! :P

i guess next time he would spend alot of time chatting on the phone with gf.. hehe :P

Anonymous said...

Dear Max, Hope you get well soon.

Dear Maid Minah, hari raya is coming and I need someone to spring clean my house too. Once your contract with Max ends, please contact me. Hee.hee..I am just kidding. Hope you are coping up well too.

Clatzz said...

i think wen her contract with max ends, hari raya has ended too as well...

but anyway, this minah is bad at housework... trust me... :p

<*ANGEL*> said...

Dear Pus,

By time Max's contract end, I think it should be NEW YEAR... hahahha...

Anonymous said...

Angel, dont want Max to work for me, especially from a broken-leg-maid.

<*ANGEL*> said...

Yeah.. really just jia alot of yew...