Monday, June 11, 2007

Ace Has Good Water To Drink

Yeah!!! Ace and all of us finally have GOOD water to drink when we go over to in law's house!!!

My father-in-law is an animal lover.

In his house, he has two birds, two (sometimes three) fishtanks worth of fishes, 2 tortoises and of cos a few human beings. We always say his house is like a mini zoo.

Since the launch of the KV6 water filter, we had been hoping secretly that he would change is EXXXX brand reverse osmosis water filter to the KV6 purifier because if you had tried both water before, you would know that they taste different.

Because he had invested close to two thousand dollars on it and had changed it like one week before the KV6 was launched, all we could do was to drop hints about how good the KV6 purifier is..
  1. There is a metallic taste in their water so Ace dun like to drink
  2. Ace LOVES KV6 water
  3. KV6 dun need electricity
  4. KV6 dun need to drill holes in their kitchen
After close to 3 years of dropping hints, my father in law recently called me and said he is interested in the KV6 because their water filter is using too much electricity and taking up too much space in the kitchen.

YES! Finally! My manifestation that he would change it into a KV6 finally came true after 2.5 years!

2 weeks after we installed the KV6 at their house, my father in law told me," Your filter very good leh. The water hor, I drink liao hor, go toilet very smooth!"

"Most importantly, last time my xue ying wu (that's his fish) always die or fall sick and their scales will start to peel everytime I change the water. I used your KV6 water and see, they never die! And they look more energetic than usual as well. I think your water is very good ah. I will call all my fish enthusiasts friends to buy for their fish also ah.. The fish stay inside so good, we drink also must be very good ah..."

And then he started telling me about the long list of people he shared with...

Of course lah. My friend Xing Long used KV6 water for his aerowana fish fish tank and after tat, the fish shitted out something longer than it's body. He said, "Aiyoh, can you imagine how constipated my fish is if I did not use KV6 water on him?"

Well... if the water is good for fishes, should be quite good for us too, right? ;)

Previous Post: Navy Open House 2

No comments: