Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Special Eye


Did you that most children have psychic powers/intuition?

We were all born with these abilities but as we ignore them and try to hide them for fear that others may think of us as being different, we lose them gradually.

Nowadays though, people are paying money to get such abilities back. This is one of the big reasons why I send Ace to Shichida's Method.... cos I wanted him to be intuitive as I feel this will help him alot in leading a happy and successful life.. and will also help him have a happy and harmonious relationship with the people around him.

Imagine being able to feel how other people are feeling and able to relate to anyone that you want to relate to...

Imagine intuitively knowing when it is a good time to invest in what for business. Imagine being able to intuitively tell if your business partner is good or bad.

Anyway, I have been doing lots of home practice with Ace. Usually, I take two cards with different animals, tell him what animal I want, mix up the animals and then ask him to pick out the right card with the right animal. I will then tell him to use his special eye (while pointing to his third eye) to see where the animal is.

Initially he does not get it right.

Recently though, sometimes when he is very in the mood and feeling really high, he would point to his third eye and say, "eye!" and then reach out for the card without thinking and he always gets it right!

If he doesn't point to his third eye though, he would get it wrong even if he paused to think.

I am very happy that I am finally seeing some results after practicing for so long.

The other day, another thing happened to make me think my practice is all worthwhile ;)

We were all watching TV and suddenly, Ace ran to the door and said, "mah mah.. mah mah..." and then he ran back to me, and ran to the door and said, "mah mah.. mah mah...".. two minutes later, my grandma really appeared at the door!

He could tell she was coming even without hearing her voice and seeing her!

Amazing!

Previous Post: No To New Shoes

No comments: