Monday, June 18, 2007

Harlow & Bye Bye

Even though I am aware that my baby is a very clever HUNZA baby, I am STILL very very amazed by Ace Chua...

The other day, Daddy came to me and told me that Ace has invented a game by himself.

What? This little boy who is not even two years old yet inventing a game by himself?!

Apparently, what happened was that he would sit on the bed, use the blanket to cover his feet.

And then, he will lift the blanket so that his feet can be seen and he would say, "Hello!" to his feet and wave to them with his hands.

After that, he would use the blanket to cover his feet and then say "Bye bye," to his feet and wave at them again.

And then he would repeat it for like 10 minutes and laugh heartily whenever his feet gets covered by the blanket.

Well, other than this game, he also invented quite a few other games.. I am happy I guess.. I no longer have to think of how to entertain him all the time. Just give him some books or magazines or something, and he comes up with his own game to entertain himself ;)

Previous Post: Fathers Day Celebration

No comments: