Friday, June 01, 2007

6 Days Away From Mummy


I was in Taiwan for a seminar for about 6 days.

When I came back, I found out that Ace has started to try to get what he wants by throwing tantrums.

If he wants something and you do not give it to him, he will break out into tears and cry and then he would go, "Ngggg.." and then he would stomp his feet and then lie on the floor and turn circles.

I really dunno where he learnt that from. Perhaps he is watching too much tv. Or maybe he learnt it from his Shichida classmate..one of them does tat sometimes in class.

Anyway, because Ace missed me too much, he started throwing his things around on the floor and was punished by Waipo to Mian Bi Si Guo.

He refused and cried at cried. At this moment, Zhen Popo told Waipo, "Aiyoh, he so poor thing. His mummy is not here.. dun make him cry lah.."

The moment he heard the word "Mummy" he started to cry even louder and called, "Mama, mama..." as he cried

Aiyoh, hear lioa my heart also melt ah...

But anyway, now that I am back home beside him and playing with him, he is somewhat returning to normal... Phew...

I am glad I am a SAHM ;)

Previous Post: Poor Waigong

No comments: