Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ace Papa

In movies, on tv, we often see the parents nag their children to sleep.

Ok, sometimes we don't need to go very far and we can see even more examples of this because if you are still staying with your parents, you know what I mean.

Somehow, there is something about sleeping late that is just so against our parents' "Values and beliefs"... hahaha...

Well, I dunno is it because Ace is getting closer and closer to my mum... he is starting to behave like a parent as well.

The other day, at 11 plus, I was typing happily away on my computer and he came to me and said, "Mama... oi oi...." and then he walked away.

Then he walked to his Dad and told him, "Papa... oi oi...."

And when we both ignored him... he ran into the room and held my hand, this time with a firmer and more authorative voice, "Mama! Shui Jiao!" "Zou!"

When I finally stood up, he went to his dad and said, "Papa! Shui Jiao!"

So the two of us boh pian.. have to kuai kuai go and sleep early that night...

Sigh.. Just wat is the world coming to man... hahahhaa ;)

Previous Post: No lessons, no kiss!

No comments: