Monday, January 14, 2008

Mummy, Present!

Xmas was a good time for Ace.. he received lots and lots of present and had new presents to open everyday.

First, he received a very very nice set of Thomas the Train flashcards and game cards and story books from ganma Karen...

And then he got a very nice Thomas the Train outfit from Ah Yee and Yizhang.

Ganma Seokling bought him a very nice Mr Potato head toys (he had so many hours of good fun with it!)

Jez Ah Ma bought him a very nice truck that you can put together and take out using tools.

Melvin, Germaine and Tiffany bought him a beautiful and (ahem) noisy drum set ;) Which he loved very much... thank goodness he has a sense of rhythm and gets tired of his toys quickly and easily.

And previously, when Daddy went away two times, he always came back with presents. This india trip, because I did not have a chance to go around much at all, I did not buy anything at all.. not even for Ace.

So the morning that I reached home, Ace asked me, "Mama... present.. I want present.. I want BIG BIG present..." In the end, me and Daddy bought him a teddy bear to keep the coins and money that he makes when he helps out with cleaning the house and massaging our backs.

The next day, he asked for a present again... "This is not first time he asked for a present already.."Daddy told me.

Anyway, I told Ace that there can be lots of different types of presents.. eg, just now, I gave him a kiss and told him that is one of my presents for him today... and so he kissed me back.. so sweet ;)

Previous Post: Musician Singer Ace

No comments: