Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I am THE BOSS!

I may be small but I am the boss ok!

That is the wordings on the shirt that Seokling Ganma bought for Ace before she left for HK. And how true it was.. now that Ace is really growing up, he is exerting his independence more and more.

The other day, we wanted to bring Ace out for simple dinner nearby. So I told him that we are bringing him out. I took out a shirt and a pants and asked him to change into it and he got really upset.

"Gai, gai... mei mei..." he told me.. Translated to english it means, "But we are going out, so I have to dress nicely."

Cos the clothes were from the drawer where we put his everyday clothes.

He insisted that I opened the drawer of his 'going out' clothes and take a pick from that drawer.

And because he had just pooed and Daddy just bathed him like an hour ago, we did not bath him and just made him change into his clothes.

Then he walked around, paused a little while, think a little put and pulled and tugged at his hair, "Chong liang, chow kia kia..." Translated to english, that meant, "But I haven't bathed yet, I am smelly!"

And we told him he already bathed just now and so he just smiled and ran around and then he decided to put on his shoes.


That's our little BOSS.. always knows what he wants, even at age 2.5.. haha

Previous Post: Mummy, Present!

No comments: