Monday, January 28, 2008

Little Drummer Boy

One of Ace's favourite shows in the afternoon is the one called The Doodlebops... it is about this strange three people called Moe, Dee Dee and Randy or something like that. They are apparently some band group and one will sing, one plays the guitar and the other one goes on the drum.

Whenever they come on, I will be forced to dance with Ace.

He will run to wherever I am sitting at, hold my hand and pull me up and tell me, "Mama, dancing... kuai dian..." And so I will be forced to stand up and dance. If I sit down, he pulls me up again till they are done with their songs.

But I guess he must have been quite inspired by the doodlebops cos the other day, he started playing with his drum set which he has been ignoring for some time now.

And strangely, he knew exactly where to place his chair, where to place his legs, and he had like perfect rhythm and could even sing along as he hit the drum! Most amazing of all, the song he was singing is very often some song he just made up on the spot!

I have been thinking of sending him to some dance or music lessons but can't seem to find any. Anyone has good suggestions?

Previous Post: You want hug hug?

No comments: