Sunday, January 20, 2008

No lessons, no kiss!

Ace was in an exceptional good mood today.

Maybe because me and daddy finally ended our power struggle saga and moved on one step closer into partnership. (Erm.. I was refering to it in POV terms.. it doesnt mean we are clawing each other's eyes out.. haha)

So he came to me and said, "Mummy, lesson!" Which indicated that he wanted his lessons done.

So I told him I would do them after his lunch.

After lunch, he started to remind me again. "Mummy, lesson!"

And so I said ok and sat in front of him.

Then suddenly, I turned to him and asked him, "can you give me a kiss?" And so he kissed me.

And then he said, "Lesson!"

And then when I asked him again, "Can you kiss me?"

"No! Lesson!"

Wah.. no lessons, no kiss ah... so I asked him again, "If I do lessons, will you kiss me?"

And he replied with a peck on my cheek. So sweet right?

Previous Post: Deeksha Boy

No comments: