Sunday, January 13, 2008

Musician Singer Ace

I think Ace really has a talent in the musical area.

The other day, while I was at home watching TV with him, I realized that he can sing all of the songs in the opening credits for all the dramas that are showing on Channel 8. And he did not just follow on.. he had actually memorized the song because he was exactly on time and accurate when he sang it.

I had another chance to view his musical talents the other day when I played the Taoshu DVD that ganma Karen bought for him...

After the first time he watched it, he started to sing along when the opening credits and song came up! Amazing...

And these days, he finally understands that you can play music and sing along with it... the other day he was trying to play his organ, drum and guitar while he sang along.

Just now, he switched on the organ to a auto song mode and then he started singing along with the organ.. it was hilarious cos if you listen carefully.. his lyrics sound something like, "lalalala.. chao barbie..." Hahaha... I dunno whether to laugh or cry.






PS: I just got an email from my penpal in Greece on 19 Jan 08.

Hello Angel
Just to inform you that I 've listened just now to Ace You tube of Sunday 13 Jan.
He sings really very well. I notice also that he's not out of beat as well. lol..wonder.. later he should be able to perform on stage as well. I have listened it 5 times already.
Congrats. Ace , keep it up
Mee


PS: you can view pics of my india trip here.

Previous Post:Growing Up

No comments: