Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ace's New Chair

Lo Behold!

Presenting...

The PRINCE and his NEW THRONE....


Yeap, tat's the chair that I bought for Ace after he helped to clean the house for 7 days.

I must say that it has worked perfectly i that he is now more happy to help clean the house because he keeps thinking he will get more stars.. hahaha ;)

I have since tried to apply the same trick to get him to shit in the toilet bowl at home.

Alas, even though he keeps asking me to buy him a Ben 10 watch, Ben 10 clothes and Ben 10 shoes, whenever he wants to poop, he still asks for the diaper and will announce that he will shit in the toilet TOMMORROW :S He keeps saying tomm and it never happens.. but he has taken to telling me that if I shit in the toilet bowl, he will buy me a mickey mouse watch.. HAHAHA...

Anyway, Ace is very amused with his new chair. it is dam heavy.. I think it weighs at least 10kg but my son is capable of pushing the whole chair out into the living room to play with it all by himself.

He has invented a few games with the chair and has started to put ALL his toys into the chair, including his lego set which already had a container to hold them in the first place.

He even took my camera and said he wanted to take pics of the chair... This is his art work...

The funny thing is, after he is done with taking pictures, he has decided that he wants to be a cam whore and 'zi pai' like me and ah yee always do.. so he turned the camera over and took this photo of himself.. hahahahah



Not bad right?:P

Previous Post: You Sing!

No comments: