Monday, March 23, 2009

I Want To Marry Xu Ai


I think Ace will make a very loyal and committed partner in future... (I am secretly pleased that it is also due to the fact that me and max are showing a GOOD example ;))

Since he started school last July or so.. he has been saying he wants to marry Xu Ai, his classmate.

He talked about if often and the other day, when I told him that we will be bringing him to Ganma Karen's wedding, he told me again that he wants to marry Xu Ai.

"Mummy, tommorrow I will marry Xu Ai you know... Tommorrow, me and Xu Ai will wedding... and then we will take aeroplane and go to vietnam and you cannot see me anymore... I will wear my wedding white shirt (He is referring to the shirt he wore at Ah Yee and Ganma's wedding) and then Xu Ai will marry me... and then I will take the 'jiu' (champagne) and pour it into the cup and then I will YAAAM SENG!"

Wow! He already has his wedding all planned out.

I repeated this story a few times to my friends and that day, I asked him why he wanted to marry Xu Ai. "I want to marry her because I love her lor..."

Even though he really loves playing with Tiffany, when I asked her if he wanted to marry Tiffany, he shook his head and said, "No, I want to marry Xu Ai.."

Yesterday, Ace was telling me that he wants to marry Xu Ai again. "And when I marry Xu Ai and when she grows up, baby will go into her stomach and then I will have a baby.... and then I will carry baby... My baby's name is Yang Yang..(tat's another of his classmates in school)." Now he is even planning for a family!

Hilarious!

I just wonder how Xu Ai feels towards him... hahahaha..

Previous Post: Ace's New Chair

No comments: