Saturday, March 28, 2009

Yeye Can You Come My House?



The other day, Ace told me all of a sudden that he wants to talk to Yeye. He asked me to call Yeye on the handphone so that he can talk to him... And so I did..

When Yeye got on the line, he told Yeye, "Yeye, you want to come my house? Can you come to my house? I am very hungry.. I want to eat something..." insunating that yeye should buy him some food and come and visit him...

hahaha... he is very good lor.. knows how to ask for wat he wants and ask it in a nice way too :) hahahahaha... I still do think it he would make a great businessman.. :)

PS: He spent a whole week with Yeye last week. Mon night they had supper together, Tue night he stayed overnight till wed. Wed night supper again. Friday night was supper again and Sunday morning, we went to visit Yi Po's new coffee stall. So now at the moment, Yeye is his best friend ;)

PPS: If you are staying in Bedok Area, do visit Ace's Yi Po's coffee stall in the Blk 216 market near the Bedok library called A1 Coffee Stall. Their coffee and tea are one of the best we have tasted so far and if you like home brewed barley, theirs is very yummy cos they use zhen cai shi liao and I even found winter melon in it!

Previous Post: Good Girl, Mummy

No comments: