Friday, March 27, 2009

Good Girl, Mummy

Yesterday, as usual, at around 10pm or so, Ace started his "I want to eat something" mantra...

And then he recalled that his classmate had given him a packet of snacks for his birthday celebration the other day and said he wanted to eat the snacks.

"OK, go get it. It is in the kitchen and remember to share with me, ok?" I told him.

He went to get it, opened it up by himself and started munching....

"Can I have one?" And he gave me one piece.

I finished one piece and instead of asking him for one piece, I waited and kept quiet to see what would happen.


He turned around, looked at me and saw that I had finished everything and so he dipped his hand into the packet, picked out one piece and gave to me.


"Thank you, Ace.." I said


"Mmm... good girl..." he replied.


For a moment, I wondered why he said good girl and so I asked him why he said "good girl" and what did he meant.


"Mama is a good girl mah. So I say you good girl lor."


"Why is mama a good girl?" I asked him.


"Because you remembered to say thank you to me. You are a good girl.."


Hahahahaha...


I must say it feels quite good to be praised by my son :)


Previous Post: I Want To Marry Xu Ai

No comments: