Thursday, May 28, 2009

Techno Boy!

The High 5 song of the week is a song called Techno... and it talks about being connected to the internet and stuff like that...

I must say that kids these days are really alot more technologically advance than we were. I only learnt how to press the start button of the computer at age 18 and finally mastered most of the basic programmes when I was 19.

The other day Ace saw me using the computer and insisted that he wanted to play games on the computer. Because Max told me that he liked to play games related to Sponge Bob and Square Pants, I went to their website to find games for Ace to play with.

Thinking that he cannot do very well, I would always read the instructions and demo how to play with him first... but in the end, when I observe him playing, I found that he was even much better at figuring out how to make Patrick the Starfish jump, turn and move forward or backwards! And he is not even 4 yet!

Sigh, it really is a techno world manz...

Previous Post: Ace Washing His Hair

No comments: