Friday, September 18, 2009

Arthur's House

Went to Arthur's house again :)

While Ace usually asks a thousand times why we cannot bring him along, this time round he is happy and just said, "OK." after I explained to him that we are going to Penang for a meeting. But of cos before he throw any tantrum, I told him I would buy him a present and all he asked for is one KinderJoy. Such a good little boy. Because he was such a good little boy, we bought him TWO Kinderjoys.. hahahaha

When I reached Arthur's house and when we went out to sea, I was glad we did not bring him along. I think he would not have had anything to eat and that he would have been afraid of the sea.

My coach, Arthur still never fails to amaze me with the new additions to his house! :)

Here are some pics of our adventure...


















Previous Post:

No comments: