Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Am Free!



Ace makes a few changes of clothes and so everyday, he will bring a bag with all his clothes, towel and a plastic bag to contain all the dirty clothes.

The other day, Ace was at home and had just finished building a helicopter with his dad using his engineering set. He was going around shooting everyone using the helicopter which he says is a gun and then all of a sudden, he went to his bag, took out all the dirty clothes inside and threw them in the laundry basket and sat down to fold the plastic bag to put it back..

I was soooooooo happy when I saw that. "Wah! Ace is such a good boy leh! Yeah! I am free!" I told Max...

But leh, I was happy too early....

Cos after he finished, he started taking out all the clean clothes inside as well....

"What are you doing?" Max asked Ace

"I am army, Daddy. Army need a bag to put his gun..."

Hahahaha... I luff until I pengz lor...

Previous Post: I am Champion

No comments: