Saturday, September 26, 2009

Big Boy Ace 2

Ace was really hilarious the other day

Initially, he was really happy when we sent him over to my mum's place because in his words, "I like popo house because there is sooooooooooooooooo many things to eat..." But after staying at my mum's place for many days, he changed his mind..."I don't like Popo jia again now, everyday also popo house... I want to go nai nai jia..."

Alas when we called Nai Nai, she said she was not feeling well and declined to take care of Ace that day lest she spreads her cough to him.

So when we saw Ace, we told him that we had no choice but to send him to Popo's house because Nai Nai is sick. "Nai Nai is sick so she will not have the energy to play with you...

"Nevermind!" He chirped happily. "I am a big boy already. I don't need Nai Nai to play with me. I can play by myself..."

"But Nai Nai will not have energy to take care of you.." I told him.

"Nevermind, I big boy already, I can take care of myself...."

Hahahahahahaha... he is indeed master of persuasion! hahaha...

But well, he still went to Popo's house in the end of course.. cos me and Max are even better promoters! hahaha..

Previous Post: Big Boy Ace

No comments: