Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Papa Also Policeman

Well, remember Ace's policeman set?

I discovered that in my house, there is another BIG BOY who likes to play with the policeman set. He especially likes the big, long gun...

Why? Well, because he likes using the gun to shoot me lah! *humph*

He got so excited when he he realized that the long gun can shoot quite a long range. So we had a 'war' with the gun (cos there were two guns in the set) and we started shooting at each other over the cupboard tat was used as a 'wall' for the study room.

And then later when I went for a bath, Max made Ace hide around the corner and wait for me to come out. "Mummy! Mummy!"

I was wondering why Ace suddenkly kept calling me and when I came out of the kitchen and got a shot in the tummy, I finally understood why.

So they had such a great laugh and so when we were due to go to Yeye's house for supper, Max asked Ace to bring along his gun to shoot at Yeye.



Ace was so excited and he even brought along his make shift policeman hat which is actually daddy's navy hat.

Alas, when he tried to shoot Yeye, he realized that the gun was already spoilt. Alas Ace was still happy to pretend to be a policeman writing a report as he sits there scribbling on paper with his 'policeman hat'.



Anyway, because he had so much fun, Max decided that he will buy another gun... we had a look at the toy section and found that the good quality guns cost like $80 per set! Wah..... that's really expensive! So in the end we settled for a $2.50 one from a market store... hahaha.. but the quality is totally different... cos the moment we reached home, one of the bullet broke into two. Within the next 3 min, one more bullet broke into two.. i think it is unlikely this set will last long.

However, if you think about it, $80 will be able to buy 320 sets.... so I guess still wu hua lah..cos he might get sick of guns before we hit the 320th set... hahaha...

Previous Post: A Is For Ace

No comments: