Saturday, May 28, 2011

Ace Has A Golf Teacher!

It was another lazy boring Saturday.. so leh Josephine invited me, Ace and Stef to Seletar Country Club.. where Jon was working... so Ace my friends loved Ace and Ace loved them, Ace was super duper happy to be able to go out with them... we even brought along paper and pen and colour pencil so that he can do some drawing while we were there...

Anyway, it was a good break for me lor.. I felt like Jo and Jon were practicing parents and they literally just took good care of Ace amongst themselves and I was just really there to relax.. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Hehehehe... We had lunch there and afterward, dessert too:)

The scenery there was really beautiful and it was really relaxing:) After joining us for a while, Jon had to go over to his office to work and when he asked Ace if he wanted to go to his office to take a look, Ace jumped at the idea:) I guess the lack of fatherly presence plus the fact tat Jon is a very loving man made Ace happy to hang out with him...


Afterward, Jo's colleagues whom i got to know when going to the WP Rally joined us too. And then we all decided to go to the driving range to let the guys practice... before we went over, we dropped by the shop because someone wanted to buy a glove and to my surprise, my son started to show me how to play golf because his TEACHER JON had taught him how to play golf.. the "seh" (posture, style) is not bad right? ;)

That's Ace posing with his kids sized golf club that we borrowed from somewhere...


I asked Ace why his face so bad.. he shhh me and told me that "I am CONCENTRATING..."





Teacher Jon joined us after a while and gave Ace more pointers...



The very happy Ace got tired though after another 10-15 minutes and said he wanted to drink MILO.. so leh, he followed Teacher Jon to office to drink milo....

While he was there, he kept calling me... first time to tell me that he missed me.. 3 min later called me again to tell me he is drawing something... I wondered why he kept calling me and finally at this 3rd call a minute later, I understood why he called.. the real reason he called is"I want to ask you can I eat chocolate or not?"

Once I gave him permission to eat chocolate, he stopped calling me... wahahahahhaa.... Anyway, on our way home, Ace said he is very happy because Teacher Jon taught him golf and kungfu... he even drew a nice picture while he was in Jon's office.. ;)

Since it was so fun, we agreed we will go again one saturday when everyone is free:) Hahaha..

Previous Post: Black Eyes Ace

No comments: