Monday, May 23, 2011

Who Will You Miss?

The other day, I was chatting with Ace and so I asked him.. if we were to go to Dubai to stay with Daddy, who would he miss most...

Ace thought for a little while and said, "I will miss gong gong lor... because gong gong buy breakfast for me everyday... if I go dubai, I cannot eat the breakfast he buy for me already..."

So I asked him who will he miss second most..

He suddenly gave me a cheeky smile and said, "That one lor.. that one who always like that..." and he used his hands to do the "open and close mouth, yak yak yak" hand signal...

"You know who lah.." he said.. referring to Zeng Popo. So I was quite surprised and asked him if he misssed Zeng Popo and her nagging..

"Yah, I will miss her telling me what I never do right... because I know she tell me what I never do right because she love me..."

Pengz lor!

PS: I think Ace has a love hate relationship with Zeng Popo lor.. the other day, Zeng Popo tried to open the jelly packaging for him and spilled some water on Ace, being anxious to eat his jelly immediately and dismayed tat he had to go and wash his hands ONE MORE TIME (which translated to more time wasted before he can eat his jelly) and so he kicked up a big fuss, cried and complained that it is all Zeng Popo's fault that he could not eat his jelly and it is her fault tat she dirtied his hand... which made Zeng Popo super angry and so they started a conversation like tat...
Ace: It is all your fault.. all zeng popo's fault, you made my hand dirty (cries)...

ZPP: I was just trying to help you open the jelly mah.. hao xin mei hao bao.... next time I dun help you anymore... you little bit cry... I dun care about you, I dun want to help you anymore..


Ace: It is all your fault... you made my hand dirty.. (cries louder)

ZPP: Help you also get blamed, I dun help you anymore lah. You are so xiao qi. You do what you like...


I had to intercept and ask both of them firmly to STOP and wait for Ace to cool down before I prep talked him (since I obviously cannot prep talk my grandma:P).


My sis who witnessed this exchange commented that she dunno wat to say lor... one old child and one young child quarrelling.... hai....

Previous Post: Phoebe Full Mth

No comments: