Thursday, May 19, 2011

One Day Of Fame


We had our one day of fame when we were interviewed by The New Paper the other day about drinking herbal tea to fight flu:)

Because they wanted a picture of three generations, so we got my mum, my son and me to pose for a picture.. But because it happened during the few days where I had my psychology of vision workshops, we could only arrange for picture taking at 11pm at night...

On monday when Ace went to school, he said that his teachers saw the article and asked him about it and so he was quite embarrased.. hahahaha...

Well, the article helped one long lost fren get in touch with me... and I even got some praise from my mum's colleagues who said I look very young! ;)

Anyway, Ace was very proud that he appeared on the news, he very hao lian and told me, "I am on the newspaper because I am so clever..."

I corrected him and told him he is on the newpapers because his mummy ME has got a huge network of friends.. not because he is very clever.. anyway, I told him, appearing on newspaper is not a very big deal... his mummy me already appeared on the papers many times in her life:) hahahahah...

Previous Post: Chanting

No comments: