Saturday, May 14, 2011

Gangster Ace

Because my son likes to be Mr Funny.. he is always up to some funny antics:)

The other day, he was hit by a sudden inspiration, so he started drawing smiley faces on his toes and his feet and started to let them have conversation with each other... I luffed till my tummy ached and asked him to pose for my camera...

Because of this, it seems that Ace thinks this is something really funny... so the next day...

He came home from school and suddenly went into the room.. and became VERY QUIET... as I was busy doing work. When we finally realized Ace has not been playing in the living room, 20 minutes have already passed....

When Zhen Popo went into the room.. she exclaimed with surprise.. and we discovered a series of drawings on Ace's legs.... and this is what he drew...

As I was supposed to bring Ace out, I told him that I cannot bring him out unless he washes it off... cos I dun want pple to stare at us.. but Ace still insist that it is very nice and thinks it is ok to let people look...

So I told him he looks like he has tatoos on his leg... and my dad added that he looks like a gangster.... so Ace asked me what is a gangster.. I told him a gangster is an ah beng.... kind of like a bad guy...

And then my dad said, "Ya, policeman see gangster will catch them..."

Then the initially excited Ace pouted.. and instead of being happy about going out with me, he pouted and said he doesnt want to go out now... hahahaha...

Anyway, in the end, I just asked him to washed his legs and we still went out together in the end.
My sis found out about this later and said it is my fault that this happened since i was so happy and enthusiastic when he first started drawing on his feet.. so he thought it was something that would make me happy...

Hahaha...

Previous Post: WP Rally

No comments: