Friday, May 06, 2011

Ace Loves To Read








The other day, because Popo had a meeting at home, so I arranged to go out for dinner with Ah Yee.... and Ace wanted to come along.. so we just brought him along..

But during dinner, Ace got very fidgety and kept saying that he wanted to go and look at toys... so after Ah yee finished her food, we walked around some toy shops and afterward decided to go to NTUC to shop shop...


But just before we were due to step into NTUC, my good son says he needs to go to the toilet and started to use his hands to hold his private parts... so we decided to go to the library toilet... and after he was done, he asked me and Ah Yee, "Since we are already in the library, can I go and borrow books now?"

So leh, we went to borrow a few books...


I am glad to announce that when we reached home.. instead of me reading to him, he actually took out the books and managed to read every single book by himself:)

When I wanted to bring him out, he also wanted to bring along his books to read on the MRT too... hahahaha..

The funny thing is that when we came to the last page of the book, there was a picture of a man, a woman, a boy and a girl.. they looked like one family.. and so Ace said tat the man is Daddy, woman is me and the little boy is him... and so I pointed to the girl and said then tat is probably his younger sister-to-be, Anya.. (since we wanted another bb and wanted a girl... )


Ace insisted though that that is not Anya..."That is Tanya my girlfriend! It is not Anya.. it is my girlfriend Tanya..."


hahahahahahaha... so steadfast in love hor...

Previous Post: Ace's Art Pieces

No comments: