Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ace The Dancing Photog

The other day, my friends arranged to chill out at Timbre at the artshouse.. as Timber is one of my fav chill out places, i was excited to go.. but because I had a previous appt with Teacher IVy and not enough time to bring Ace home, I decided to bring Ace along...

When we reached raffles place MRT, I realized tat Ace had never been to this part of Singapore before.. so I brought him around and explained to him what place is where and why this is called a central business district....


Then it was time to meet for gathering.. as I had given him previous instructions not to stick to Kerr gor gor as Kerr gor gor also needed to spend time with Yuria Jie Jie, Ace went to look for his fav playmate, Jon Jon, who did puzzles from the puzzle book together:)


Thanks to Xinrong and Xiaoling who also bought and gave him chocolates, he also had alot of fun EATING chocolates and sharing them:)

And then the very garang Kerr gor gor actually let Ace be the "Photographer of the day". He passed his $1000+ DSLR to Ace and Ace started taking photos of everyone and everything....



And somemore he very wusei okie.. he posed to take photo with his legs wide open and his stance is very professional looking okie! Everyone was so impressed and amused... Xinrong said he gives Ace full marks for his poise.. hahahahhaha

I asked Kerr gor gor not to let him play with the camera. "My heart pic pok pic pok when he goes around with the camera..." to which Kerr replied, "Aiyah, very cheap only lah.. thousand plus only.. you can afford it lah..."

Anyway, I heaved a sigh of relief when Ace stopped playing with the camera and went to Xinrong to play ipad and iphone with him...

After a while, the band came on and Ace started dancing to the music and then everyone was again amused.. even the other tables were looking at ace.. and I was say he was gyrating really well to the music lor.. Yeelin said when Ace grows up, he will probably find it easy to pick up girls as he gyrate and says, "want another drink?" when he is at some clubbing place.. hahaha..

Then leh, Ace got tired of tat and wanted to take out the camera to play with it again.. My heart pic pok pic pok again when I saw him gyrating with the camera in hand. I had to go and tell him that he has to choose either to take pics or to dance.. and try not to do both at the same time...

"I am photographer tonight! I will take photos!" he declared:) But still he continued to be the dancing photographer... really funny lor...


And then when we teased Simon and said we wanted to take a photo of his more "opened" state of mind... Ace exclaimed, "Let me help! Let me help!" and went to take many photos of Simon.. wahahahahaha..

After a while leh, he got tired of it and pulled Jon Jon out to play hide and seek with him.. but because he was afraid of losing his way, he made Jo follow him wherever he went to find Jon Jon...

After a while, he came back again to bug Kerr.. wahahahaha... and then Kerr exuded fatherly love and played with all the shi wan ge wei shen me character cut outs with him.. hahahahahha.... but after a while, he also wanted to play hide and seek with kerr... but Kerr did not want to...

So my very clever son went to bug the typically quiet and reserved Yuria and he actually managed to make both of them agree to play hide and seek with him.. he is good ah!

Anyway, after a whole day of play, Ace still says tat he had most fun playing hide and seek with Jon Jon.. I think it is because Jon always comes up with interesting places to hide so Ace is always thrown off the curve when he tries to find Jon...

Anyway, I think Ace realy misses his dad badly still.. cos during the whole few hours, he was basically sticking to all the men in the group while he basically left the women alone... anyway, I am very thankful to my friends and their support in taking care of Ace while I also had fun :D


Previous Post: Yeye's Birthday

No comments: