Friday, July 08, 2011

I Want My Mummy To Give Birth To Didi

Because Max has not seen Phoebe before, we decided to go visit Phoebe even though her parents were not free..hehehehe.. we just went straight to her grandma's house...

Ace as usual is happy to be the gor gor and was so happy to see phoebe again...



Max is not bad.. showing off tat he still remembers the skills of carrying and feeding baby...




Poor Missy was feeling very left out as all the attention was on baby.. and Ace was so afraid of missy..he only dared to play with Phoebe while propped up on the sofa.. wahahahah








Anyway, after we visited Phoebe, Ace asked me when i could give birth to another sibling for him.. I told him I don't know and he asked me, "But I thought you went to China already? Go China can make baby already mah..."

I din know how to answer to that lor.. hahahaha...

To my surprise, Ace really enjoyed meeting with Phoebe lor.. another two weeks later, Ace told me that he missed Phoebe very much.. and that he wanted to meet her again... I asked him why did she like her so much and he said, "Because she is very cute..."

And afterward, Ace asked me when Phoebe could play with him in the playground. While he was happy to sing song and read story books to her, he was really looking forward to playing with her at the playground.. wahahaha.. i told him tat will take some years before she is tat grown up...

Anyway, the other day, as I was about to fall alseep, I heard ace mumbling to himself. I turned around to see him tapping the side of his palms together like the way I taught him to do for positive affirmations about things that he would like to have.

As I went closer, I heard him go, "I want my mummy to give birth to a didi, I want my mummy to give birth to a didi.. I want my mummy to give birth to a didi..."

Wah, i din know he wanted a sibling THAT MUCH.. (that being said, he has since asked for more power (to help all the people of the world) and also more money to buy a condo)

I asked him why he wanted a didi and not a meimei and he said it is because he already had a gan meimei (phoebe) and so now he would like a didi.. i asked him if it is okay that I had no baby but Ah Yee have a baby.. and maybe AH Yee give birth to a didi.. he said, "Ya, I like Ah Yee to have baby.. but I also want you to have baby.. so after ah yee have baby, you have baby also ok?"

But well, too bad to disappoint him.. operation China was not really successful.. I guess we will continue to try in Dubai :P IF we do have a chance given tat we have to sleep together with Ace in the same bedroom.

Previous Post: The Story Of Ace's Dad

No comments: