Saturday, July 16, 2011

Good Mood So Guai Lor

For some unknown reason, I caught a flu and was down and out for a few days...

When max called me, he told me he was also not feeling well... but he could tell I was in a more serious state than he is... I just literally had this heavy throbbing head for a few days and could do nothing but sleep... initially Max thought I might be pregnant but I told him dayima already came and left.,,

At this point, Ace realized that I was on the phone with Max and said he wanted to talk to Daddy.. his daddy asked him, "Why is mummy sick, why didn't you take good care of her?"

And my son replied, "Mummy everyday go out.. I got no chance to take care of her..." Hahahahaha

Anyway, Max asked Ace to take good care of me now that I am sick and true to his word, my son really took good care of me...

He will come and ask me how I am, he will come and hug me... and then when I said I was having a backache or a headache, he will give me a massage..

Yesterday, despite being sick, I had made a commitment to hold POVIA session... so I decided to try to rest as much as I can in the day and tahan as much as I can in the night... cos after I go dubai, I wouldnt have much chance to do these sessions...

Just before I left my house, my son told me that he missed me already and gave be a big long hug and a big big kiss.. he asked me to call him during my break and I said I will...

So during my break, I gave him a call... instead of his usual whiny self and instead of insisting tat i come home now or complaining about things, he just asked me when i am coming home.. I told him in one hour's time.. and he said, "Ok, bye bye.."

And then about 45 min later, he called me to ask me where I am and because he heard the background noise, he asked me, "Are you in the train?" So I told him I am already 15 min away from home and he said, "Ok, I wait for you ok? Bye bye..."

So it made me feel like instead of just wanting to look for him.. he is keeping good his word to his daddy by taking care of me.. cos his calls seemed just like spot checks to ensure I am okie onli.. hahahahahahah:P

The next day when I woke up, I asked him why he was so guai yesterday and did not whine on the phone.. I told him I like it very much..

His answer very power lor..

"心情好就乖啦..." (Mood is good so behave well lah)

So I asked him why he was in a good mood...

"erm..... I forgot already.." And he ran out of the room...

Funny lah, this boy...

Previous Post: Ace Gor Gor

No comments: